Why choose us?
3 million travellers in 2013
N° 1 distributor of train tickets.
Helpful travel experts
Ask any question on our Travel Forum.
All of Europe, one place to buy your tickets!
Rail Europe Travel+
Free coupons, train travel guide and more.
Member of Trusted Commerce program.
Benelux - France Pass
- Destinations: unlimited travel on the national rail networks of Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg and France.
- Seat reservation: Not included in the pass. Must be booked separately.
Book your Benelux - France Pass
|By checking this box, I certify that all selected parties will be travelling together.|| |
Eurail Benelux - France Pass
Travel days The travel days indicate how often you can use a railpass.
| Prices are |
displayed in THB.
1 to 10 pax
Child Children up to 4 travel free and those aged under 12 get a discount.
1 to 10 pax
Senior Senior travellers aged 60 or over get a discount.
1 to 10 pax
Youth Travellers aged 12 to 25 get a discount.
1 to 10 pax
|5 days (within 2 months)||THB||17,071 14,542 14,542 12,354||8,609 7,344 7,344 6,274||n/a n/a n/a n/a||n/a n/a 11,138 n/a|
|6 days (within 2 months)||THB||18,676 15,904 15,904 13,861||9,387 8,025 8,025 7,004||n/a n/a n/a n/a||n/a n/a 12,159 n/a|
|8 days (within 2 months)||THB||21,594 18,385 18,822 16,488||10,895 9,290 9,484 8,317||n/a n/a n/a n/a||n/a n/a 14,105 n/a|
|10 days (within 2 months)||THB||24,415 20,768 21,497 18,725||12,257 10,457 10,797 9,436||n/a n/a n/a n/a||n/a n/a 16,147 n/a|
Travel up to 10 days on the national rail network of Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg and France within a 2 month period.
Pair a trip to France with the smaller countries collectively known as the Benelux: Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg (although this tiny region is really a grand-duchy). Imagine the culinary adventure you could have: chocolates in France and Belgium, fragrant cassoulet, tasty waffles and crispy frites smothered in mayo.
Who can getAny person living in a non-European country for more than 6 months can use the Benelux - France Pass. Please note that residents of Russia and Turkey are not eligible to use it.
How to useValidation
- Passes must be validated within 6 months of issuing date by a railway official in one of the countries mentioned on the rail pass (station’s desk) who also fills in the passport number.
- Passes must be validated prior to boarding 1st train (All parties must be present when validating a Saverpass).
- The date of travel has to be entered in the correct way before boarding the first train, by the traveller, in the corresponding box of the calendar.
7:00 pm rule
The 7PM rule allows you to benefit from a free travel day. Make sure that the following conditions are respected:
- Your pass should be activated
- You should not have travelled by train prior to your boarding on the departure day
- Board a night train after 7:00 pm
- Arrive at your destination after 4:00 am on the next day
- The arrival date should be within the validity of the pass
If the conditions are not respected, then you have to enter the departure and arrival dates on your pass.
How to activate your pass?You must activate or validate your rail pass at the train station. A railway staff will write down the first and last day of validity on your pass and will stamp it. This procedure must be done before using your rail pass.Click on the link to view the features that are necessary to activate a Benelux France Pass.
Benefit from bonuses in selected countries and tailor-make your tour in Europe with Eurail Regional Pass. Hotels discount, reduced boat crossing, buses, museums... your Eurail Pass allows you a wide range of negotiated offers in 15 countries in Europe so that you will fully enjoy the journey!
A Eurail Pass valid for France is also valid by using reservation for travel from France to Basel (Switzerland), Geneva (Switzerland), Ventimiglia (Italy) and Port Bou (Spain).
REDUCED BOAT CROSSINGS
Grimaldi Ferries 20% on official fares (port taxes excluded)
- Toulon - Civitavecchia
- Porto Vecchio (Corsica)
- Civitavecchia/Livorno For tickets and reservations fill in the form EURAIL INTERRAIL on www.grimaldi-lines.com. Italy: +39 081 496 444 Spain: +34 932 959 100
SeaFrance 50% discount
- Calais - Dover Reservations: +33 (0)321 177 020
[Irish Ferries] 30% discount, advance booking recommended
- Cherbourg - Rosslare (February to December)*
- Roscoff - Rosslare (May to September)* *No daily sailings. France +33 (0)233 234 444 Ireland +353 (0)818 300 400
Bus free transportation
- Digne – St. Auban / Veynes
- Oloron – Canfranc (Spain)
Chemins de fer de Corse All journeys in Corsica 50% discount
Chemins de fer de Provence
- Nice - Digne 50% discount
Bus SNCF free transportation
- Digne-St Auban
Benefit from bonuses in selected countries and tailor-make your tour in Europe with Eurail Pass. Hotels discount, reduced boat crossing, buses, museums... your Eurail Pass allows you a wide range of negotiated offers in 15 countries in Europe so that you will fully enjoy the journey!
Netherlands (Holland) Bonuses
The national railway company of The Netherlands is NS.
A Eurail Pass valid in the Netherlands is also valid on the following private railway lines:
- DB Regio Westfalen
- Prignitzer Eisenbahn
REDUCED BOAT CROSSINGS
Stena Line 30% discount
Harwich - Hoek van Holland: (reservation compulsory)
+ 353 (0) 12 047 777
DFDS Seaways 25% discount
- Newcastle - IJmuiden (on all categories except Commodore Class). Reservation at: www.dfdsseaways.com/railpass. Subject to availability.
Besides food, all of these countries are home to magnificent art and architecture, beautiful landscapes and incredible history.
Reviews & ratings
Overall rating (22)
Overall appreciationExcellent 27% Very good 36% Average 36% Poor 0% Terrible 0%
No reviews for this product yet