Eurail Benelux - Germany Pass
From ฿ 7,594
Get 1 free travel day!
Book before 28/04/2015 and benefit from 1 additional day of travel!
- Unlimited travel in Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Germany.
- Discount for families or groups of 2-5 people with the Saver Pass.
- Children up to 11 travel for free. More details
- Youth (12 - 25) discounts available
Reviews & ratings (20)
Why choose us?
3 million travellers in 2013
N° 1 distributor of train tickets.
Helpful travel experts
Ask any question on our Travel Forum.
All of Europe, one place to buy your tickets!
Rail Europe Travel+
Free coupons, train travel guide and more.
Member of Trusted Commerce program.
The Eurail Benelux-Germany Pass is the most comprehensive pass to visit Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg.
All four countries have plenty to show for themselves: gorgeous forests and modern cities, renowned art and architecture, as well as fabulous food and chocolate. Visit iconic cities like Amsterdam and Berlin before discovering other main cities including Bruges, Brussels and Luxembourg.
The Eurail Benelux-Germany Pass allows you unlimited travel with the freedom to hit the tracks whenever and wherever you want! You can take as many trains as you like and there is no limit on the distance you can travel within a travel day. All of this at a fixed price.
Hop on and off trains at any time according to your desires and encounters. Just show up at the nearest train station and get ready to go and explore a new destination. (See ‘Things to know’ for more information about seat reservations).
The Eurail Benelux-Germany Pass is packed with bonuses to make your trip even more enjoyable. Hotel discounts, reduced museum fares, free ferry trips and more are included in your pass.
It also comes with a Eurail travel pack (Travel map and user guide).
Whether you are the adventurous traveller or the avid planner the Eurail Benelux-Germany Pass is your pass to freedom and the key to an unforgettable trip!
Things to know
Who can buy a rail pass?Any persons living in a non-European country can use the Benelux - Germany Pass. Please note that residents of Russia and Turkey are not eligible.
A seat reservation is a guaranteed seat on board a train.
Seat reservations are compulsory for high speed, international and night trains. However, as you will be travelling with a rail pass, you will only have to pay for a small reservation fee, as opposed to the usual standard fare.
Seats are generally available for reservation up to 90 days prior to departure and are limited. Book early to secure your seat!
Book a seat reservation with Rail Europe.
Most regional trains do not require a seat reservation. Just hop on board with a valid rail pass, find a seat and relax as the train takes you to one of the many destinations served.
What is a Saver pass discount?
A Saver pass discount allows families or groups of 2 to 5 people travelling together to get a discount. Adults get a 15% discount and children get 50% off.
Children under 4 travel for free. Do not include them in your booking as they don’t need a rail pass. However if you want them to have a guaranteed seat on board high speed trains or a bed on board night trains, you must make a reservation before travelling.
Children from 4 to 11 travel for free. As a rail pass will still be issued for them, please make sure you include them in your booking. For guaranteed seats on board high speed and night trains, please remember to book a seat for you and your children.
How to use a rail pass?
You must start using your rail pass within 6 months of the date of purchase.
To start using your rail pass, go to a European railway station where a railway official will fill-in your passport number and stamp your rail pass. On each travel day, please remember to write down the date on your rail pass.
You should record your trip in the Travel Report on the rail pass cover.
Passengers travelling without having written down the above information risk a fine and payment of a full fare ticket.
A travel day lasts 24 hours from midnight to midnight.You can take as many trains as you want during a travel day.
The 7 pm rule allows you to benefit from a free travel day if the following conditions are met:
- Your pass should be activated.
- You must travel on board a night train departing after 7 pm and this should be your first trip of the day.
- You must reach your destination after 4 am on the next day.
- Your arrival date should be within the validity of the pass.
The validity is the number of travel days of a rail pass.
For a rail pass with a validity of 5 days within 1 month. If you activate your rail pass on the 1st of the month, you can travel on the 3rd, 4th, 7th, 12th and 30th of this month.
Rail pass benefits
Enjoy your trip with the discounts and bonuses that come with your rail pass.
From hotel discounts to reduced museum fares and free ferry trips, your rail pass saves you money.
Get a free travel pack when you book a Eurail Pass from Rail Europe. The travel package contains a user guide and a detailed map of the European railway network.
Interactive Rail Map
Use our interactive travel map to plan your trip and view the rail network of each country covered by your rail pass.
- A. No. There are no youth discounts for the extension. You can however have a discount if you are under 26 when buying a German Rail Pass. That means you will travel in 2nd class.
- A. Rail passes for children are generally half the adult fare. Some passes do not offer a child pass. Child tickets are offered on most trains and vary by train type. They are generally about half of an adult ticket. The Swiss Pass allows children under 16 to travel free when they are traveling with a parent who is holding a Swiss Pass. On BritRail passes, children 5 through 15 are free with each paying adult.
- A. You can use your Eurail Select pass on the national rail networks of the adjoining countries chosen when buying your Eurail Pass. Here is the list of the countries participating to the program: Austria, Benelux, Bulgaria, Croatia-Slovenia, Czech Republic Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Montenegro-Serbia, Norway, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland.
- A. In Comfort1 (First class), drinks and meal are included in the price of your Thalys ticket and served at your seat. Meal includes a choice of drinks, cold starter and main course, but also bread and dessert. In Thalys Comfort 2 (second class), you will get access to a bar-buffet car which offers a variety of food and refreshments.
- A. AVE trains can be booked up to 60 days in advance, giving you plenty of time to plan the trip of your life is sunny Spain.
- A. You can print your Thalys ticket directly from your printer at home or retrieve it from the self-service machines available in FRANCE ONLY before boarding your Thalys train.
- A. There is no Senior fare available for Italo trains. However children aged from 4 to 14 have a 25% discount on the full adult fare. As for children under 3 years old, they can travel for free if they do not require any seat.
- A. The following trains require reservations: Eurostar, Thalys, Lyria, all TGV's, AVE, TGV France-Italy, Renfe, Trenitalia, Riveria, Swedish trains, City Night Line, DB (German) night trains, Elipsos, and the Paris-Germany night train. To check if the train you are looking at is on of these trains you just need to look at the details on the fare results to see the type of train in the title. The Swiss Scenic trains and some of the German ICE trains will also need reservations. These are route and time specific.
Q. On Eurostar, what are the differences between the Business Premier, Leisure Select, and Standard Classes of service?A. Business Premier class is dedicated to serving the business traveler with its superior service. Business travelers can expect a nonsmoking car, fast lane check-in, use of the Executive Lounges, breakfast or a 3-course lunch or dinner with choice of entrée and wine, complimentary drink, newspapers, Wifi access in the terminal and lap top sockets on board the train. Leisure Select tickets provide complimentary food (including a 3-course dinner), beverages, and newspapers while you relax in your reclining seat. Full Fare tickets gives you access to the Eurostar Lounge. Standard Class offers comfort, convenience, and value. Enjoy the bar car, or purchase snacks and refreshments from the trolley cart when it comes to your seat.
- A. High speed AVE trains connect Madrid to cities including Barcelona and Seville, Malaga and Valencia. Travel time between Madrid and Barcelona is 2 hours and 30 minutes. You can also go to Seville from Madrid in 2 hours and 20 minutes. For longer journeys, Barcelona is 5 hours and 45 minutes from Malaga and 5 hours and 37 minutes from Seville.
answered | Posted by Dennis T. | Comments 0 | Created: 13/04/2015
answered | Posted by TSZ L. | Comments 2 | Created: 26/03/2015
answered | Posted by girish m. | Comments 0 | Created: 23/03/2015
Can i travel from frankfurt to paris and paris to antwerp if i purchase a benelux-germany saver pass for the 2 of (...)Hi Please guide me if Benelux-Germany pass allows me to also travel from Frankfurt to Paris and Paris to (...)
answered | Posted by Jimmy S. | Comments 0 | Created: 20/02/2015
answered | Posted by YUEN C. | Comments 4 | Created: 03/02/2015
Reviews & ratings
Overall rating (20)
Overall appreciationExcellent 39% Very good 46% Average 15% Poor 0% Terrible 0%
"Greate service"Ben v.
Thank you very much for a excellent service, the only thing that could be improved upon is perhaps the cellphone app. Specifically adding the line from which the particular train will depart. Value for money Convenience
"Rail pass his convenient and c"Xiao Hu l. 02/03/2014
Whenever I travel to Europe, I prefer fly the fly, not only I can see more local culture, you will never need to arrive airport earlier and wait for an hour or so. Train in Europe is always on time and it bring you to the city directly rather than flying, you still need to take local transport to downtown. Seat reservation also help you to ensure your comfort, for eight Euro, you can be sure you have a seat on the train and sometimes they also come with refreshment as well. Value for money Convenience
"Goodd trip"Gino t. 09/12/2013
The trip was ok this summer Value for money