Why choose us?
3 million travellers in 2013
N° 1 distributor of train tickets.
Helpful travel experts
Ask any question on our Travel Forum.
All of Europe, one place to buy your tickets!
Rail Europe Travel+
Free coupons, train travel guide and more.
Member of Trusted Commerce program.
Benelux - Germany Pass
From ฿ 10,117
Reviews & ratings (61)
- Destinations: unlimited travel on the national rail networks of Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Germany.
- Seat reservation: Not included in the pass. Must be booked separately.
Book your Benelux - Germany Pass
|By checking this box, I certify that all selected parties will be travelling together.|| |
Eurail Benelux - Germany Pass
Travel days The travel days indicate how often you can use a railpass.
| Prices are |
displayed in THB.
1 to 10 pax
Child Children up to 4 travel free and those aged under 12 get a discount.
1 to 10 pax
Senior Senior travellers aged 60 or over get a discount.
1 to 10 pax
Youth Travellers aged 12 to 25 get a discount.
1 to 10 pax
|5 days (within 2 months)||THB||16,585 12,500 12,500 10,117||8,366 6,323 6,323 5,107||n/a n/a n/a n/a||n/a n/a 10,117 n/a|
|6 days (within 2 months)||THB||18,336 13,813 13,813 11,041||9,241 7,004 7,004 5,594||n/a n/a n/a n/a||n/a n/a 11,041 n/a|
|8 days (within 2 months)||THB||21,692 16,196 16,196 13,035||10,895 8,171 8,171 6,615||n/a n/a n/a n/a||n/a n/a 13,035 n/a|
|10 days (within 2 months)||THB||25,242 18,871 18,871 15,126||12,694 9,533 9,533 7,636||n/a n/a n/a n/a||n/a n/a 15,126 n/a|
Travel up to 15 days within 2 months throughout Benelux and Germany in first and second class.
Germany and the Benelux (short for Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg) have plenty to show for themselves: gorgeous forests and modern cities, renowned art and architecture and fabulous food and chocolate.
Who can getAny person living in a non-European country for more than 6 months can use the Benelux - Germany Pass. Please note that residents of Russia and Turkey are not eligible to use it.
How to useValidation
- Passes must be validated within 6 months of issuing date by a railway official in one of the countries mentioned on the rail pass (station’s desk) who also fills in the passport number.
- Passes must be validated prior to boarding 1st train (All parties must be present when validating a Saverpass).
- The date of travel has to be entered in the correct way before boarding the first train, by the traveller, in the corresponding box of the calendar.
7:00 pm rule
The 7PM rule allows you to benefit from a free travel day. Make sure that the following conditions are respected:
- Your pass should be activated
- You should not have travelled by train prior to your boarding on the departure day
- Board a night train after 7:00 pm
- Arrive at your destination after 4:00 am on the next day
- The arrival date should be within the validity of the pass
If the conditions are not respected, then you have to enter the departure and arrival dates on your pass.
How to activate your pass?You must activate or validate your rail pass at the train station. A railway staff will write down the first and last day of validity on your pass and will stamp it. This procedure must be done before using your rail pass.Click on the link to view the features that are necessary to activate a Benelux Germany Pass.
Benefit from bonuses in selected countries and tailor-make your tour in Europe with Eurail Regional Pass. Hotels discount, reduced boat crossing, buses, museums... your Eurail Pass allows you a wide range of negotiated offers in 15 countries in Europe so that you will fully enjoy the journey!
The national railway company of Germany is DB
A Eurail Pass valid for Germany is also valid for travel from Germany to Basel Bad (Switzerland) and Salzburg (Austria)
REDUCED BOAT CROSSINGS
BSB, SBS and ÖBB 50% discount
Boat crossings on Lake Constance (Bodensee) from May to October
Donauschiffahrt Wurm & Köck
- Linz-Passau: reservation compulsory
KD-German Rhine Line free transportation
Free sailings on boats operated by ‘KD German Rhine Line‘ making trips on the Rhine between Köln and Mainz and on the river Mosel between Koblenz and Cochem (except on boats making cruises of several days between Basel and Rotterdam or between Trier and Koblenz). An extra charge is applicable for the use of hydrofoils.
Scandlines free transportation
- Puttgarden-Rødby Færge
Tallink Silja Oy
- Helsinki-Rostock: 30% discount All discounts granted on the cabin category C-A. Port taxes are extra. Finland +358(0)600 174 552 Sweden +46(0)822 2140
Berlin Night Express
Reduced fare if the Pass is valid in Sweden (compulsory reservation of a couchette or bed); www.berlin-night-express.com
- Berlin-Malmö (includes ferry crossing Sassnitz-Trelleborg)
Europabus 20% discount
On the EB 190/190A Romantische Strasse (May to October):
- Frankfurt/M - Rothenburg ob der Tauber - Augsburg - München/Füssen. Reservation strongly recommended through www.romanticroad-coach.de or via Deutsche Touring in Frankfurt by phone +49 (0)697 903 261 or fax +49 (0)697 903 209
Meininger hostels 10% discount
Located in Berlin, München, Köln, Hamburg, Wien & London: Book direct at MEININGER hostels and get 10% off on your stay and 10 minutes internet for free.
All-you-can-eat breakfast is only € 3,50 and WiFi Internet is free in the Hostel.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or +49(0)30 6663 6100
Free transportation on the S-Bahn in major German cities. In Berlin the Pass is only valid on the S-Bahn lines that connect the Berlin long-distance railway stations. S-Bahn can be recognized by the logo; White S on a green background.
Zugspitzbahn 10% discount
Mountain railroad Garmisch-Partenkirchen - Grainau - Zugspitzplatt and on some cable cars in the summit area
- Special Pass holder fare on Berlin Warszawa Express, Paris-Germany Night Trains.
- Reduced fare on the Expressbus from Nuremberg to Prague and from Munich to Prague.
- The German Rail Pass exempts the holder from paying a surcharge on German High Speed and quality trains such as ICE (except ICE Sprinter with compulsory reservation and supplement for special on-board service), InterCity (IC) and EuroCity (EC). German Rail Pass holders have free access to these trains however reservations are recommended during peak travel times.
- Free travel on steamers operated by ’KD German Rhine Line’ on the Rhine River between Cologne and Mainz and on the Mosel River between Koblenz and Cochem. German Rail Pass holder has to note that a free shipping line requires use of a travel day. www.k-d.de (Köln-Düsseldorfer Rheinschiffahrt AG, Frankenwerft 35, 50667 Köln, Germany)
- Lake of Constance: 50% reduction on all steamer routes operated by Bodenseeschifffahrtsbetriebe (BSB) www.bsb-online.com
- 20% reduction on Europabus: http://www.touring.de/
- Romantic Road / Romantische Strasse: Frankfurt a-m. Main-Würzburg-Rothenburg o.d.t.-Füssen (seasonal traffic). It is strongly recommended to reserve seats about 2 working days in advance on-line at www.romanticroadcoach.de or by fax + 49 69 790 32 19 / phone + 49 69 790 30
- Bayerische Zugspitzbahn: 10% discount on round trip tickets (Garmisch-Partenkirchen-Zugspitzplatt) upon presentation of the German Rail Pass. www.zugspitze.de
Benefit from bonuses in selected countries and tailor-make your tour in Europe with Eurail Pass. Hotels discount, reduced boat crossing, buses, museums... your Eurail Pass allows you a wide range of negotiated offers in 15 countries in Europe so that you will fully enjoy the journey!
Netherlands (Holland) Bonuses
The national railway company of The Netherlands is NS.
A Eurail Pass valid in the Netherlands is also valid on the following private railway lines:
- DB Regio Westfalen
- Prignitzer Eisenbahn
REDUCED BOAT CROSSINGS
Stena Line 30% discount
Harwich - Hoek van Holland: (reservation compulsory)
+ 353 (0) 12 047 777
DFDS Seaways 25% discount
- Newcastle - IJmuiden (on all categories except Commodore Class). Reservation at: www.dfdsseaways.com/railpass. Subject to availability.
Feast on this area of Europe with the Benelux-Germany Pass. Choose 5, 6, 8 or 10 days unlimited train travel within 2 months. You can travel either consecutively or non-consecutively, which is quite flexible for the single traveler. Choose between 1st and 2nd class travel.
Maybe you’ve been to the standard must-see countries in Europe and are now looking to tread off the tourist path.
Reviews & ratings
Overall rating (61)
Overall appreciationExcellent 39% Very good 46% Average 15% Poor 0% Terrible 0%
"Rail pass his convenient and c"Xiao Hu l.
Whenever I travel to Europe, I prefer fly the fly, not only I can see more local culture, you will never need to arrive airport earlier and wait for an hour or so. Train in Europe is always on time and it bring you to the city directly rather than flying, you still need to take local transport to downtown. Seat reservation also help you to ensure your comfort, for eight Euro, you can be sure you have a seat on the train and sometimes they also come with refreshment as well. Value for money Convenience
"Goodd trip"Gino t. 09/12/2013
The trip was ok this summer Value for money