Eurail Benelux - Germany Pass
From ฿ 8,219
Great deals to tour Europe!
Get up to ฿ 2,500 off your booking and enjoy summer in Europe!
Discover iconic cities such as Paris, London and Rome.
- Unlimited travel in Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Germany.
- Discount for families or groups of 2-5 people with the Saver Pass.
- Children up to 11 travel for free. More details
- Youth (12 - 25) discounts available
Reviews & ratings (20)
Why choose us?
3 million travellers in 2013
N° 1 distributor of train tickets.
Helpful travel experts
Ask any question on our Travel Forum.
All of Europe, one place to buy your tickets!
Rail Europe Travel+
Free coupons, train travel guide and more.
Member of Trusted Commerce program.
The Eurail Benelux-Germany Pass is the most comprehensive pass to visit Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg.
All four countries have plenty to show for themselves: gorgeous forests and modern cities, renowned art and architecture, as well as fabulous food and chocolate. Visit iconic cities like Amsterdam and Berlin before discovering other main cities including Bruges, Brussels and Luxembourg.
The Eurail Benelux-Germany Pass allows you unlimited travel with the freedom to hit the tracks whenever and wherever you want! You can take as many trains as you like and there is no limit on the distance you can travel within a travel day. All of this at a fixed price.
Hop on and off trains at any time according to your desires and encounters. Just show up at the nearest train station and get ready to go and explore a new destination. (See ‘Things to know’ for more information about seat reservations).
The Eurail Benelux-Germany Pass is packed with bonuses to make your trip even more enjoyable. Hotel discounts, reduced museum fares, free ferry trips and more are included in your pass.
It also comes with a Eurail travel pack (Travel map and user guide).
Whether you are the adventurous traveller or the avid planner the Eurail Benelux-Germany Pass is your pass to freedom and the key to an unforgettable trip!
Things to know
Who can buy a rail pass?Any persons living in a non-European country can use the Benelux - Germany Pass. Please note that residents of Russia and Turkey are not eligible.
A seat reservation is a guaranteed seat on board a train.
Seat reservations are compulsory for high speed, international and night trains. However, as you will be travelling with a rail pass, you will only have to pay for a small reservation fee, as opposed to the usual standard fare.
Seats are generally available for reservation up to 90 days prior to departure and are limited. Book early to secure your seat!
Book a seat reservation with Rail Europe.
Most regional trains do not require a seat reservation. Just hop on board with a valid rail pass, find a seat and relax as the train takes you to one of the many destinations served.
What is a Saver pass discount?
A Saver pass discount allows families or groups of 2 to 5 people travelling together to get a discount. Adults get a 15% discount and children get 50% off.
Children under 4 travel for free. Do not include them in your booking as they don’t need a rail pass. However if you want them to have a guaranteed seat on board high speed trains or a bed on board night trains, you must make a reservation before travelling.
Children from 4 to 11 travel for free. As a rail pass will still be issued for them, please make sure you include them in your booking. For guaranteed seats on board high speed and night trains, please remember to book a seat for you and your children.
How to use a rail pass?
You must start using your rail pass within 6 months of the date of purchase.
To start using your rail pass, go to a European railway station where a railway official will fill-in your passport number and stamp your rail pass. On each travel day, please remember to write down the date on your rail pass.
You should record your trip in the Travel Report on the rail pass cover.
Passengers travelling without having written down the above information risk a fine and payment of a full fare ticket.
A travel day lasts 24 hours from midnight to midnight.You can take as many trains as you want during a travel day.
The 7 pm rule allows you to benefit from a free travel day if the following conditions are met:
- Your pass should be activated.
- You must travel on board a night train departing after 7 pm and this should be your first trip of the day.
- You must reach your destination after 4 am on the next day.
- Your arrival date should be within the validity of the pass.
The validity is the number of travel days of a rail pass.
For a rail pass with a validity of 5 days within 1 month. If you activate your rail pass on the 1st of the month, you can travel on the 3rd, 4th, 7th, 12th and 30th of this month.
Rail pass benefits
Enjoy your trip with the discounts and bonuses that come with your rail pass.
From hotel discounts to reduced museum fares and free ferry trips, your rail pass saves you money.
Get a free travel pack when you book a Eurail Pass from Rail Europe. The travel package contains a user guide and a detailed map of the European railway network.
Interactive Rail Map
Use our interactive travel map to plan your trip and view the rail network of each country covered by your rail pass.
- A. The term "Gender Specific" means that these compartments will not allow male and female passengers to travel in the same compartment. The exception to this condition is if you and your travel companion(s) intend on using all beds within the compartment. Trains in which this condition applies are: Elipsos, CNL, Lusitania, Spanish Night trains.
- A. In order to accommodate a group of 5 travelers, you will need to do 2 separate requests. You have the following options: * 2 passengers in a double, and the other 3 in a T3 compartment (if offered). * 4 passengers in a T4 (if offered) and 1 passenger in a single. * 4 passengers split into 2 double compartments, and 1 passenger in a single. * Reserve all 5 in a T6 compartment. Options a, b, and c will need to be requested separately as it has been broken down. Option d can be requested all at once.
- A. You can use your Swiss pass in the whole Swiss Travel System: in all trains, Postbuses, ships, buses and even trams.
- A. Eurostar is a reservation-only service and bookings can be taken up to 6 months in advance. Also bear in mind that Eurostar is not included in the Eurail pass or France Rail Pass program but you can still get a discount on Eurostar when buying a pass.
- A. The Eurail Select Pass is valid on trains operated by the national railways of the three to five bordering countries you select. However, some trains require seat reservations. For example, for many high-speed services, international trains, scenic trains and all night trains, an advance reservation is compulsory.
- A. All you'll need is your e-ticket # (found on your confirmation email). Please note: there may be multiple e-ticket # for your itinerary.
- A. A travel day lasts 24 hours, in which you can take as many trains or public transport services as you wish.
- A. You can travel in first or second class. It depends on the classes of services which correspond to your German Rail Pass. In the ExpressBus to/from Munich to Prague, only 2nd class is available.
- A. First class on the Italian day train offers large, comfortable reclining seats, and bar-buffet car offering a complete selection of food and beverages for purchase. (on major routes) Second class on the Italian day train offers generous legroom and bar-buffet car offering a complete selection of food and beverages for purchase. (on major routes)
- A. TGV Lyria is a high speed train and requires a compulsory reservation. Special pass holder fares are available if you carry a Eurail Pass covering France or Switzerland, Swiss Pass or France Rail Pass but subject to limited availability.
answered | Posted by Clarisse P. | Comments 0 | Created: 27/06/2015
answered | Posted by Lok M. | Comments 0 | Created: 09/06/2015
answered | Posted by Pallavi S. | Comments 5 | Created: 31/05/2015
answered | Posted by swee l. | Comments 0 | Created: 29/05/2015
answered | Posted by Rahayu N. | Comments 12 | Created: 25/05/2015
Reviews & ratings
Overall rating (20)
Overall appreciationExcellent 39% Very good 46% Average 15% Poor 0% Terrible 0%
highly recommend to go through raileurope....easy, conveience to and like to go again in future
"Greate service"Ben v. 10/11/2014
Thank you very much for a excellent service, the only thing that could be improved upon is perhaps the cellphone app. Specifically adding the line from which the particular train will depart. Value for money Convenience
"Rail pass his convenient and c"Xiao Hu l. 02/03/2014
Whenever I travel to Europe, I prefer fly the fly, not only I can see more local culture, you will never need to arrive airport earlier and wait for an hour or so. Train in Europe is always on time and it bring you to the city directly rather than flying, you still need to take local transport to downtown. Seat reservation also help you to ensure your comfort, for eight Euro, you can be sure you have a seat on the train and sometimes they also come with refreshment as well. Value for money Convenience
"Goodd trip"Gino t. 09/12/2013
The trip was ok this summer Value for money