Eurail Benelux - Germany Pass
From ฿ 8,214
Great deals to tour Europe!
Get up to ฿ 2,500 off your booking and enjoy summer in Europe!
Discover iconic cities such as Paris, London and Rome.
- Unlimited travel in Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Germany.
- Discount for families or groups of 2-5 people with the Saver Pass.
- Children up to 11 travel for free. More details
- Youth (12 - 25) discounts available
Reviews & ratings (20)
Why choose us?
3 million travellers in 2013
N° 1 distributor of train tickets.
Helpful travel experts
Ask any question on our Travel Forum.
All of Europe, one place to buy your tickets!
Rail Europe Travel+
Free coupons, train travel guide and more.
Member of Trusted Commerce program.
The Eurail Benelux-Germany Pass is the most comprehensive pass to visit Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg.
All four countries have plenty to show for themselves: gorgeous forests and modern cities, renowned art and architecture, as well as fabulous food and chocolate. Visit iconic cities like Amsterdam and Berlin before discovering other main cities including Bruges, Brussels and Luxembourg.
The Eurail Benelux-Germany Pass allows you unlimited travel with the freedom to hit the tracks whenever and wherever you want! You can take as many trains as you like and there is no limit on the distance you can travel within a travel day. All of this at a fixed price.
Hop on and off trains at any time according to your desires and encounters. Just show up at the nearest train station and get ready to go and explore a new destination. (See ‘Things to know’ for more information about seat reservations).
The Eurail Benelux-Germany Pass is packed with bonuses to make your trip even more enjoyable. Hotel discounts, reduced museum fares, free ferry trips and more are included in your pass.
It also comes with a Eurail travel pack (Travel map and user guide).
Whether you are the adventurous traveller or the avid planner the Eurail Benelux-Germany Pass is your pass to freedom and the key to an unforgettable trip!
Things to know
Who can buy a rail pass?Any persons living in a non-European country can use the Benelux - Germany Pass. Please note that residents of Russia and Turkey are not eligible.
A seat reservation is a guaranteed seat on board a train.
Seat reservations are compulsory for high speed, international and night trains. However, as you will be travelling with a rail pass, you will only have to pay for a small reservation fee, as opposed to the usual standard fare.
Seats are generally available for reservation up to 90 days prior to departure and are limited. Book early to secure your seat!
Book a seat reservation with Rail Europe.
Most regional trains do not require a seat reservation. Just hop on board with a valid rail pass, find a seat and relax as the train takes you to one of the many destinations served.
What is a Saver pass discount?
A Saver pass discount allows families or groups of 2 to 5 people travelling together to get a discount. Adults get a 15% discount and children get 50% off.
Children under 4 travel for free. Do not include them in your booking as they don’t need a rail pass. However if you want them to have a guaranteed seat on board high speed trains or a bed on board night trains, you must make a reservation before travelling.
Children from 4 to 11 travel for free. As a rail pass will still be issued for them, please make sure you include them in your booking. For guaranteed seats on board high speed and night trains, please remember to book a seat for you and your children.
How to use a rail pass?
You must start using your rail pass within 6 months of the date of purchase.
To start using your rail pass, go to a European railway station where a railway official will fill-in your passport number and stamp your rail pass. On each travel day, please remember to write down the date on your rail pass.
You should record your trip in the Travel Report on the rail pass cover.
Passengers travelling without having written down the above information risk a fine and payment of a full fare ticket.
A travel day lasts 24 hours from midnight to midnight.You can take as many trains as you want during a travel day.
The 7 pm rule allows you to benefit from a free travel day if the following conditions are met:
- Your pass should be activated.
- You must travel on board a night train departing after 7 pm and this should be your first trip of the day.
- You must reach your destination after 4 am on the next day.
- Your arrival date should be within the validity of the pass.
The validity is the number of travel days of a rail pass.
For a rail pass with a validity of 5 days within 1 month. If you activate your rail pass on the 1st of the month, you can travel on the 3rd, 4th, 7th, 12th and 30th of this month.
Rail pass benefits
Enjoy your trip with the discounts and bonuses that come with your rail pass.
From hotel discounts to reduced museum fares and free ferry trips, your rail pass saves you money.
Get a free travel pack when you book a Eurail Pass from Rail Europe. The travel package contains a user guide and a detailed map of the European railway network.
Interactive Rail Map
Use our interactive travel map to plan your trip and view the rail network of each country covered by your rail pass.
- A. You can use your Eurail Select pass on the national rail networks of the adjoining countries chosen when buying your Eurail Pass. Here is the list of the countries participating to the program: Austria, Benelux, Bulgaria, Croatia-Slovenia, Czech Republic Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Montenegro-Serbia, Norway, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland.
- A. Eurostar services offer three classes of service: 2 for first class (Business Premier and Standard Premier) and one for second class (Standard). Among the facilities offered for Eurostar Business Premier passengers, you’ll find priority express check-in in 10 minutes at the terminals, a dedicated ticket desk for check-in, access to the Eurostar Executive lounges, spacious reclining seats with generous legroom, Wi-Fi access at the terminals, a dedicated coach for business travellers, complimentary newspapers, and also a 3 course meal served at seat. Eurostar Standard Premier passengers, whose check-in is 30 minutes before departure, will be offered spacious reclining seats with generous legroom, complimentary newspapers and a cold meal served at seat. In the convenience of a comfortable carriage, Standard passengers will also be enjoying themselves with a vast variety of dishes they will find at a bar buffet car.
- A. Frecciarossa trains run on the high-speed line connecting Turin to Salerno, Northern to Southern Italy and more particularly Milan, Bologna, Florence, Rome, and Naples. These trains connect Bologna to Florence in just 37 minutes and Rome to Milan in less than 3 hours. Travel time between Milan and Florence is just 1 hour and 45 minutes.
Q. Would I qualify for a railpass if I have a European passport, but am a permanent resident of another country?A. We are not able to sell rail passes or tickets to residents of Europe, the UK, Morocco, Turkey or any of the countries of the former Soviet Union. If you are a resident of these countries, we will not be able to sell you one of our passes. If you are a citizen of any of these countries, but are a resident of another country, we are able to sell the rail pass or tickets to you. Passes are based on residency not citizenship, and the country of your residence will be printed on the rail pass.
- A. Yes all high-speed trains require reservations. Some 1st class trains include meal service in the price of your ticket.
- A. Swiss passes must be validated within 6 months of issuing date by a railway official in Switzerland (station’s desk) who also fills in the passport number. Swiss passes must be validated prior to boarding the first train.
- A. The standard of amount of luggage is 2 large items per person. Trains have either overhead storage racks throughout the car, storage room behind the back of your seat or luggage areas at the end of the car. There is no porter service available and all passengers are responsible for putting their own luggage on the train. Note: Luggage kept by the passenger and placed in the luggage racks remains under the sole responsibility of the traveler. The railroads assume no responsibility in case of loss, damage, or theft.
- A. In order to accommodate a group of 5 travelers, you will need to do 2 separate requests. You have the following options: * 2 passengers in a double, and the other 3 in a T3 compartment (if offered). * 4 passengers in a T4 (if offered) and 1 passenger in a single. * 4 passengers split into 2 double compartments, and 1 passenger in a single. * Reserve all 5 in a T6 compartment. Options a, b, and c will need to be requested separately as it has been broken down. Option d can be requested all at once.
- A. Discounted Senior rates for travelers 60 and older are available on the following passes: Balkan Flexipass-1st class BritRail Consecutive and Flexipass 1st class, BritRail England Consecutive and Flexipass 1st Class France Rail Pass, 1st Class Eurail Ireland Pass - 2nd Class Eurail Romania Pass - 1st class
- A. We are unable to ship tickets purchased on Raileurope outside of your country of residence. We recommend that you have all travel documents in hand before departing from your country of residence.
answered | Posted by Mayukh D. | Comments 0 | Created: 30/07/2015
answered | Posted by Robin A. | Comments 0 | Created: 22/07/2015
answered | Posted by Gwendolene N. | Comments 0 | Created: 08/07/2015
answered | Posted by Clarisse P. | Comments 0 | Created: 27/06/2015
answered | Posted by Lok M. | Comments 0 | Created: 09/06/2015
Reviews & ratings
Overall rating (20)
Overall appreciationExcellent 39% Very good 46% Average 15% Poor 0% Terrible 0%
highly recommend to go through raileurope....easy, conveience to and like to go again in future
"Greate service"Ben v. 10/11/2014
Thank you very much for a excellent service, the only thing that could be improved upon is perhaps the cellphone app. Specifically adding the line from which the particular train will depart. Value for money Convenience
"Rail pass his convenient and c"Xiao Hu l. 02/03/2014
Whenever I travel to Europe, I prefer fly the fly, not only I can see more local culture, you will never need to arrive airport earlier and wait for an hour or so. Train in Europe is always on time and it bring you to the city directly rather than flying, you still need to take local transport to downtown. Seat reservation also help you to ensure your comfort, for eight Euro, you can be sure you have a seat on the train and sometimes they also come with refreshment as well. Value for money Convenience
"Goodd trip"Gino t. 09/12/2013
The trip was ok this summer Value for money