Eurail Benelux Pass From ฿ 5,238
Great deals to tour Europe!
Get up to ฿ 2,500 off your booking and enjoy summer in Europe!
Discover iconic cities such as Paris, London and Rome.
- Unlimited travel in Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg.
- Discount for families or groups of 2-5 people with the Saver Pass.
- Children up to 11 travel for free. More details
- Youth (12 - 25) discounts available
Reviews & ratings (4)
Why choose us?
3 million travellers in 2013
N° 1 distributor of train tickets.
Helpful travel experts
Ask any question on our Travel Forum.
All of Europe, one place to buy your tickets!
Rail Europe Travel+
Free coupons, train travel guide and more.
Member of Trusted Commerce program.
The Eurail Benelux Pass is the ultimate pass to discover Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg. All three countries are commonly known as Benelux and are offered as a single destination in your Eurail Pass.
Belgium is the land of chocolates, waffles, beer and chips whereas the Netherlands is famed for its colorful tulips fields, canals, bicycles, iconic windmills and tasty cheese. In Luxembourg, you will find beautiful historic monuments.
The Eurail Benelux Pass allows you unlimited travel with the freedom to hit the tracks whenever and wherever you want! You can take as many trains as you like and there is no limit on the distance you can travel within a travel day. All of this at a fixed price.
Hop on and off trains at any time according to your desires and encounters. Just show up at the nearest train station and get ready to go and explore a new destination. (See ‘Things to know’ for more information about seat reservations).
The Eurail Benelux Pass is packed with bonuses to make your trip even more enjoyable. Hotel discounts, reduced museum fares, discounted ferry trips and more are included in your pass.
It also comes with a Eurail travel pack (Travel map and user guide).
Whether you are the adventurous traveller or the avid planner the Eurail Benelux Pass is your pass to freedom and the key to an unforgettable trip!
Things to know
Who can buy a rail pass?Any persons living in a non-European country can use the Benelux Pass. Please note that residents of Russia and Turkey are not eligible.
A seat reservation is a guaranteed seat on board a train.
Seat reservations are compulsory for high speed, international and night trains. However, as you will be travelling with a rail pass, you will only have to pay for a small reservation fee, as opposed to the usual standard fare.
Seats are generally available for reservation up to 90 days prior to departure and are limited. Book early to secure your seat!
Book a seat reservation with Rail Europe.
Most regional trains do not require a seat reservation. Just hop on board with a valid rail pass, find a seat and relax as the train takes you to one of the many destinations served.
What is a Saver pass discount?
A Saver pass discount allows families or groups of 2 to 5 people travelling together to get a discount. Adults get a 15% discount and children get 50% off.
Children under 4 travel for free. Do not include them in your booking as they don’t need a rail pass. However if you want them to have a guaranteed seat on board high speed trains or a bed on board night trains, you must make a reservation before travelling.
Children from 4 to 11 travel for free. As a rail pass will still be issued for them, please make sure you include them in your booking. For guaranteed seats on board high speed and night trains, please remember to book a seat for you and your children.
How to use a rail pass?
You must start using your rail pass within 6 months of the date of purchase.
To start using your rail pass, go to a European railway station where a railway official will fill-in your passport number and stamp your rail pass. On each travel day, please remember to write down the date on your rail pass.
You should record your trip in the Travel Report on the rail pass cover.
Passengers travelling without having written down the above information risk a fine and payment of a full fare ticket.
A travel day lasts 24 hours from midnight to midnight.You can take as many trains as you want during a travel day.
The 7 pm rule allows you to benefit from a free travel day if the following conditions are met:
- Your pass should be activated.
- You must travel on board a night train departing after 7 pm and this should be your first trip of the day.
- You must reach your destination after 4 am on the next day.
- Your arrival date should be within the validity of the pass.
The validity is the number of travel days of a rail pass.
For a rail pass with a validity of 5 days within 1 month. If you activate your rail pass on the 1st of the month, you can travel on the 3rd, 4th, 7th, 12th and 30th of this month.
Rail pass benefits
Enjoy your trip with the discounts and bonuses that come with your rail pass.
From hotel discounts to reduced museum fares and free ferry trips, your rail pass saves you money.
Get a free travel pack when you book a Eurail Pass from Rail Europe. The travel package contains a user guide and a detailed map of the European railway network.
Interactive Rail Map
Use our interactive travel map to plan your trip and view the rail network of each country covered by your rail pass.
- A. Eurostar services offer three classes of service: 2 for first class (Business Premier and Standard Premier) and one for second class (Standard). Among the facilities offered for Eurostar Business Premier passengers, you’ll find priority express check-in in 10 minutes at the terminals, a dedicated ticket desk for check-in, access to the Eurostar Executive lounges, spacious reclining seats with generous legroom, Wi-Fi access at the terminals, a dedicated coach for business travellers, complimentary newspapers, and also a 3 course meal served at seat. Eurostar Standard Premier passengers, whose check-in is 30 minutes before departure, will be offered spacious reclining seats with generous legroom, complimentary newspapers and a cold meal served at seat. In the convenience of a comfortable carriage, Standard passengers will also be enjoying themselves with a vast variety of dishes they will find at a bar buffet car.
Q. Why is printing options not authorized for all tickets which are sold on the Rail Europe Websites?A.When booking your tickets, you can choose your printing option: Paper ticket, "Print @ Home" or "Print @ the station". Paper tickets are always available. Nevertheless, the other options can be unavailable, depending on the route you have chosen. Please note that for the moment, "Print @ the station" is only offered on Eurostar, ATOC and on all trains departing from France (domestic and international trains such as Thalys, TGV Lyria etc.). The "Print @ Home" option is only offered if the booking includes a Eurostar, Thalys, French Journeys or Spanish trains.
- A. A "point to point ticket" is a rail ticket valid on a specific route, between two city stations whereas a Eurail Select Pass offers unlimited travel in 3 to 5 adjoining countries on a total list of 24 countries. The Eurail Select Pass allows you to save money if travelling mainly by train from one country to another.
- A. Yes. If you have a twin pass to travel in Germany, you need two German Rail Pass Extensions.
- A. You can print your Thalys ticket directly from your printer at home or retrieve it from the self-service machines available in FRANCE ONLY before boarding your Thalys train.
- A. On all domestic routes in France and all international routes that depart from France. When traveling round trip on an international route you will need to print both tickets before you depart. For more detailed information on how to use a French self service kiosk review: How do I retrieve my e-tickets at French train stations?
- A. No. There are no youth discounts for the extension. You can however have a discount if you are under 26 when buying a German Rail Pass. That means you will travel in 2nd class.
- A. Unfortunately, you cannot request a forward-facing seat. Trains generally pull into a station in one direction, and pull out in another direction and seat positions change, depending on the train.
- A. Due to the limited availability on overnight trains, if you must change your sleeper reservation, try to do so immediately. You can visit the local station at least 24 hours prior to the train's departure and see what is available. Be aware that your reservation change may be subject to local service fees and/or upgrade charges. Reservations are required for sleepers and couchettes on all overnight trains and can be made up to 60 days in advance.
- A. You can print your Lyria ticket directly from your printer at home or, alternatively, you can retrieve it from the self-service machines available at the train stations in France only before boarding your Lyria train.
answered | Posted by Clarisse P. | Comments 0 | Created: 27/06/2015
answered | Posted by Lok M. | Comments 0 | Created: 09/06/2015
answered | Posted by Pallavi S. | Comments 5 | Created: 31/05/2015
answered | Posted by swee l. | Comments 0 | Created: 29/05/2015
answered | Posted by Rahayu N. | Comments 8 | Created: 25/05/2015
Reviews & ratings
Overall rating (4)
Overall appreciationExcellent 27% Very good 7% Average 67% Poor 0% Terrible 0%
"The only way to travel!"Thomas h.
The Thalys service between Amsterdam and Bruxelles is amazing! Fast, quiet and comfortable, with outstanding onboard service on a mid-afternoon trip. I don't know why anyone would drive or fly when these trains make travel so convenient. Value for money Convenience
"more value created "Ling z. 11/10/2013
We tried the Benelux Pass with very limit knowledge of website in beginning, but it does surprised my husband and myself ! We were able to choice the Intercity/stop trains to the cities we planned to visit and some small towns passed by freely without concerns of travel cost in our five day's train trip. The more cities visited, the more value created ! Since my credit card type does not matched with local TVM, it would take much longer time to queue and to waiting at ticket office for tickets. But with the Benelux Pass, we were able to get on trains from stations conveniently. The less time spent, the more value created. The train cars are clean and on time generally, it would be better to indicate the tips or more details regarding train transferring in the train schedule booklet attached with ticket, in order to guide tourists get the better planning in advance. Thanks Value for money Convenience