Eurail Benelux Pass From ฿ 5,581 From ฿ 5,581 Eurail
Exclusive offers for Rail Europe 20th anniversary
1 free day on all Regional and One Country Passes
- Unlimited travel in Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg.
- Discount for families or groups of 2-5 people with the Saver Pass.
- Children up to 11 travel for free. More details
- Youth (12 - 25) discounts available
Reviews & ratings (4)
Why choose us?
3 million travellers in 2014
N° 1 distributor of train tickets.
Helpful travel experts
Ask any question on our Travel Forum.
All of Europe, one place to buy your tickets!
Rail Europe Travel+
Free coupons, train travel guide and more.
Member of Trusted Commerce program.
The Eurail Benelux Pass is the ultimate pass to discover Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg. All three countries are commonly known as Benelux and are offered as a single destination in your Eurail Pass.
Belgium is the land of chocolates, waffles, beer and chips whereas the Netherlands is famed for its colorful tulips fields, canals, bicycles, iconic windmills and tasty cheese. In Luxembourg, you will find beautiful historic monuments.
The Eurail Benelux Pass allows you unlimited travel with the freedom to hit the tracks whenever and wherever you want! You can take as many trains as you like and there is no limit on the distance you can travel within a travel day. All of this at a fixed price.
Hop on and off trains at any time according to your desires and encounters. Just show up at the nearest train station and get ready to go and explore a new destination. (See ‘Things to know’ for more information about seat reservations).
The Eurail Benelux Pass is packed with bonuses to make your trip even more enjoyable. Hotel discounts, reduced museum fares, discounted ferry trips and more are included in your pass.
It also comes with a Eurail travel pack (Travel map and user guide).
Whether you are the adventurous traveller or the avid planner the Eurail Benelux Pass is your pass to freedom and the key to an unforgettable trip!
Things to know
Who can buy a rail pass?Any persons living in a non-European country can use the Benelux Pass. Please note that residents of Russia and Turkey are not eligible.
A seat reservation is a guaranteed seat on board a train.
Seat reservations are compulsory for high speed, international and night trains. However, as you will be travelling with a rail pass, you will only have to pay for a small reservation fee, as opposed to the usual standard fare.
Seats are generally available for reservation up to 90 days prior to departure and are limited. Book early to secure your seat!
Book a seat reservation with Rail Europe.
Most regional trains do not require a seat reservation. Just hop on board with a valid rail pass, find a seat and relax as the train takes you to one of the many destinations served.
What is a Saver Pass?
A Saver Pass is a single pass listing the names of all people travelling together. It is offered to families or groups of 2 to 5 people.
- Adults usually get a 15% discount with a Saver Pass.
- Remember, children can travel for free with an adult. See conditions below.
Children under 4 travel for free. Do not include them in your booking as they don’t need a rail pass. However if you want them to have a guaranteed seat on board high speed trains or a bed on board night trains, you must make a reservation before travelling.
Children from 4 to 11 travel for free. As a rail pass will still be issued for them, please make sure you include them in your booking. For guaranteed seats on board high speed and night trains, please remember to book a seat for you and your children.
How to use a rail pass?
You must start using your rail pass within 6 months of the date of purchase.
To start using your rail pass, go to a European railway station where a railway official will fill-in your passport number and stamp your rail pass. On each travel day, please remember to write down the date on your rail pass.
You should record your trip in the Travel Report on the rail pass cover.
Passengers travelling without having written down the above information risk a fine and payment of a full fare ticket.
A travel day lasts 24 hours from midnight to midnight.You can take as many trains as you want during a travel day.
The 7 pm rule allows you to benefit from a free travel day if the following conditions are met:
- Your pass should be activated.
- You must travel on board a night train departing after 7 pm and this should be your first trip of the day.
- You must reach your destination after 4 am on the next day.
- Your arrival date should be within the validity of the pass.
The validity is the number of travel days of a rail pass.
For a rail pass with a validity of 5 days within 1 month. If you activate your rail pass on the 1st of the month, you can travel on the 3rd, 4th, 7th, 12th and 30th of this month.
Rail pass benefits
Enjoy your trip with the discounts and bonuses that come with your rail pass.
From hotel discounts to reduced museum fares and free ferry trips, your rail pass saves you money.
Get a free travel pack when you book a Eurail Pass from Rail Europe. The travel package contains a user guide and a detailed map of the European railway network.
Interactive Rail Map
Use our interactive travel map to plan your trip and view the rail network of each country covered by your rail pass.
- A. Train stations in Europe are very traveler friendly. Once arriving to the station there are large Departure and Arrival Boards located in the center of the most stations. Match the train number and departure time on your reservation / ticket to the train number listed on the departure board. Once you have found your train on the Departure Board, you will find a platform number where your train will be departing from. Upon arriving to your platform and you will notice that each car (also known as a coach) number on the train is clearly indicated on the side of each coach. Check your reservation / ticket for your car/coach number. You notice the class of service will also be listed in addition to the car/coach number on the side of the train. Once onboard the train, you will find that similar to an airplane each seat is clearly labeled with a number. Match the seat number on your reservation / ticket number to seat number in the train car / coach. Train stations in Europe have international pictograms that are easy to understand and are used in international airports. These pictograms will assist you once you arrive to the station. If you still have difficulty in finding your train, the stations staff can always help point you in the right direction.
- A. You can use your Eurail Select pass on the national rail networks of the adjoining countries chosen when buying your Eurail Pass. Here is the list of the countries participating to the program: Austria, Benelux, Bulgaria, Croatia-Slovenia, Czech Republic Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Montenegro-Serbia, Norway, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland.
- A. When travelling with Thalys, you can carry a maximum of two suitcases per paying passenger (the largest side must be equal to 85 centimetres) and one item of hand luggage.
- A. A travel day lasts 24 hours, in which you can take as many trains as you wish.
- A. Yes. If you’re on Turista class, you could buy some nice snacks and beverages to a bar buffet car. On Ave First class, a catering service will deliver you some meal and beverages directly to your seat. You could also get access to an A la Carte service at seat and even a bar service.
- A. Yes all high-speed trains require reservations. Some 1st class trains include meal service in the price of your ticket.
- A. Yes. Passengers can use baggage lockers which are found between the coaches. However they have to make a 1 euro deposit. There are also luggage areas at the end of the carriage which can be used without any supplement.
- A. There are two options: Option 1 You can select a Single compartment for 1 of the passengers and select a Double compartment for the 2 remaining passengers. Option 2 You can select 3 Single compartments, each will need to be requested on the website separately having 1 passenger on each reservation.
Q. Can I get a discount on train travel in Great Britain when I purchase a Eurail or Eurail Select Pass?A. No, but you are eligible for a passholder fare on Eurostar, which travels from Paris or Brussels to London. For travel in Great Britain we offer BritRail products to help you travel around the country.
- A. Gatwick Express arrives in London's Victoria Station.
answered | Posted by Daniel L. | Comments 6 | Created: 01/09/2015
What is the differnce between swiss travel pass and swiss travel pass+half fare card? do i need to get a half fare card if i am (...)we are two adults and one youth here. This is our itineraries: Zurich (1night)-Lucerne(4 nights)-Zurich(3 nights), middle of (...)
answered | Posted by Peck K. | Comments 2 | Created: 29/08/2015
answered | Posted by Marcello L. | Comments 0 | Created: 24/08/2015
answered | Posted by Mayukh D. | Comments 0 | Created: 30/07/2015
answered | Posted by Robin A. | Comments 0 | Created: 22/07/2015
Reviews & ratings Benelux Pass
Overall rating (4)
Overall appreciationExcellent 27% Very good 7% Average 67% Poor 0% Terrible 0%
"The only way to travel!"Thomas h. 07/05/2015
The Thalys service between Amsterdam and Bruxelles is amazing! Fast, quiet and comfortable, with outstanding onboard service on a mid-afternoon trip. I don't know why anyone would drive or fly when these trains make travel so convenient. Value for money Convenience
"more value created "Ling z. 11/10/2013
We tried the Benelux Pass with very limit knowledge of website in beginning, but it does surprised my husband and myself ! We were able to choice the Intercity/stop trains to the cities we planned to visit and some small towns passed by freely without concerns of travel cost in our five day's train trip. The more cities visited, the more value created ! Since my credit card type does not matched with local TVM, it would take much longer time to queue and to waiting at ticket office for tickets. But with the Benelux Pass, we were able to get on trains from stations conveniently. The less time spent, the more value created. The train cars are clean and on time generally, it would be better to indicate the tips or more details regarding train transferring in the train schedule booklet attached with ticket, in order to guide tourists get the better planning in advance. Thanks Value for money Convenience