Why choose us?
900,000 travellers in 2012
N° 1 distributor of train tickets.
Helpful travel experts
Ask any question on our Travel Forum.
All of Europe, one place to buy your tickets!
Rail Europe Travel+
Free coupons, train travel guide and more.
Member of Trusted Commerce program.
- 1 free day of 3G internet and other deals!
- Destinations: unlimited travel on the national rail networks of Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg.
- Reservation: compulsory for high speed, scenic and night trains.
Book your Benelux Pass
|By checking this box, I certify that all selected parties will be travelling together.|| |
Eurail Benelux Pass
Travel days The travel days indicate how often you can use a railpass.
| Prices are |
displayed in THB.
1 to 10 pax
Child Children up to 4 travel free and those aged under 12 get a discount.
1 to 10 pax
Senior Senior travellers aged 60 or over get a discount.
1 to 10 pax
Youth Travellers aged 12 to 25 get a discount.
1 to 10 pax
|3 days (within 1 month)||THB||10,373 8,838 6,698 5,722||5,256 4,512 3,442 2,931||n/a n/a n/a n/a||n/a n/a 4,419 n/a|
|5 days (within 1 month)||THB||14,187 12,094 9,117 7,768||7,164 6,094 4,652 3,954||n/a n/a n/a n/a||n/a n/a 6,001 n/a|
Travel up to 5 days on the national rail network of Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg within 1 month.
If you’re planning a trip to the Benelux countries, including Belgium, the Netherlands (Holland) and Luxembourg, the best way to see it all is by train.
Many agree that the most scenic way to travel within and between the three Benelux countries is by rail. Watch the landscape pass before you and arrive relaxed and refreshed. Rail stations are found throughout the majority of Belgium, Holland (the Netherlands) and Luxembourg, most within the city center, near major tourist attractions, hotels, shopping areas and restaurants. Simply board in one city and arrive in the next, ready to explore!
Who can getAny person living in a non-European country for more than 6 months can use the Benelux Pass. Please note that residents of Russia and Turkey are not eligible to use it.
How to useValidation
- Passes must be validated within 6 months of issuing date by a railway official in one of the countries mentioned on the rail pass (station’s desk) who also fills in the passport number.
- Passes must be validated prior to boarding 1st train (All parties must be present when validating a Saverpass).
- The date of travel has to be entered in the correct way before boarding the first train, by the traveller, in the corresponding box of the calendar.
7:00 pm rule
The 7PM rule allows you to benefit from a free travel day. Make sure that the following conditions are respected:
- Your pass should be activated
- You should not have travelled by train prior to your boarding on the departure day
- Board a night train after 7:00 pm
- Arrive at your destination after 4:00 am on the next day
- The arrival date should be within the validity of the pass
If the conditions are not respected, then you have to enter the departure and arrival dates on your pass.
How to activate your pass?You must activate or validate your rail pass at the train station. A railway staff will write down the first and last day of validity on your pass and will stamp it. This procedure must be done before using your rail pass.Click on the link to view the features that are necessary to activate a Benelux Pass.
Benefit from bonuses in selected countries and tailor-make your tour in Europe with Eurail Regional Pass. Hotels discount, reduced boat crossing, buses, museums... your Eurail Pass allows you a wide range of negotiated offers in 15 countries in Europe so that you will fully enjoy the journey!
Benefit from bonuses in selected countries and tailor-make your tour in Europe with Eurail Pass. Hotels discount, reduced boat crossing, buses, museums... your Eurail Pass allows you a wide range of negotiated offers in 15 countries in Europe so that you will fully enjoy the journey!
Netherlands (Holland) Bonuses
The national railway company of The Netherlands is NS.
A Eurail Pass valid in the Netherlands is also valid on the following private railway lines:
- DB Regio Westfalen
- Prignitzer Eisenbahn
REDUCED BOAT CROSSINGS
Stena Line 30% discount
Harwich - Hoek van Holland: (reservation compulsory)
+ 353 (0) 12 047 777
DFDS Seaways 25% discount
- Newcastle - IJmuiden (on all categories except Commodore Class). Reservation at: www.dfdsseaways.com/railpass. Subject to availability.
You could rent a car to travel but by doing so you’ll be missing out on an adventure. Plus you’d have to pay for parking, fill up the tank along the way and miss out on speaking with natives!
For an authentic experience that rewards you with ease and comfort, get a Benelux Pass today and discover each of the Benelux (Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg) countries to see for yourself their beauty and charm!
Reviews & ratings
Overall rating (15)
Overall appreciationExcellent 27% Very good 7% Average 67% Poor 0% Terrible 0%
No reviews for this product yet