Eurail Benelux Pass From ฿ 5,223
- Unlimited travel in Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg.
- Discount for families or groups of 2-5 people with the Saver Pass.
- Children up to 11 travel for free. More details
- Youth (12 - 25) discounts available
Reviews & ratings (4)
Why choose us?
3 million travellers in 2013
N° 1 distributor of train tickets.
Helpful travel experts
Ask any question on our Travel Forum.
All of Europe, one place to buy your tickets!
Rail Europe Travel+
Free coupons, train travel guide and more.
Member of Trusted Commerce program.
The Eurail Benelux Pass is the ultimate pass to discover Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg. All three countries are commonly known as Benelux and are offered as a single destination in your Eurail Pass.
Belgium is the land of chocolates, waffles, beer and chips whereas the Netherlands is famed for its colorful tulips fields, canals, bicycles, iconic windmills and tasty cheese. In Luxembourg, you will find beautiful historic monuments.
The Eurail Benelux Pass allows you unlimited travel with the freedom to hit the tracks whenever and wherever you want! You can take as many trains as you like and there is no limit on the distance you can travel within a travel day. All of this at a fixed price.
Hop on and off trains at any time according to your desires and encounters. Just show up at the nearest train station and get ready to go and explore a new destination. (See ‘Things to know’ for more information about seat reservations).
The Eurail Benelux Pass is packed with bonuses to make your trip even more enjoyable. Hotel discounts, reduced museum fares, discounted ferry trips and more are included in your pass.
It also comes with a Eurail travel pack (Travel map and user guide).
Whether you are the adventurous traveller or the avid planner the Eurail Benelux Pass is your pass to freedom and the key to an unforgettable trip!
Things to know
Who can buy a rail pass?Any persons living in a non-European country can use the Benelux Pass. Please note that residents of Russia and Turkey are not eligible.
A seat reservation is a guaranteed seat on board a train.
Seat reservations are compulsory for high speed, international and night trains. However, as you will be travelling with a rail pass, you will only have to pay for a small reservation fee, as opposed to the usual standard fare.
Seats are generally available for reservation up to 90 days prior to departure and are limited. Book early to secure your seat!
Book a seat reservation with Rail Europe.
Most regional trains do not require a seat reservation. Just hop on board with a valid rail pass, find a seat and relax as the train takes you to one of the many destinations served.
What is a Saver pass discount?
A Saver pass discount allows families or groups of 2 to 5 people travelling together to get a discount. Adults get a 15% discount and children get 50% off.
Children under 4 travel for free. Do not include them in your booking as they don’t need a rail pass. However if you want them to have a guaranteed seat on board high speed trains or a bed on board night trains, you must make a reservation before travelling.
Children from 4 to 11 travel for free. As a rail pass will still be issued for them, please make sure you include them in your booking. For guaranteed seats on board high speed and night trains, please remember to book a seat for you and your children.
How to use a rail pass?
You must start using your rail pass within 6 months of the date of purchase.
To start using your rail pass, go to a European railway station where a railway official will fill-in your passport number and stamp your rail pass. On each travel day, please remember to write down the date on your rail pass.
You should record your trip in the Travel Report on the rail pass cover.
Passengers travelling without having written down the above information risk a fine and payment of a full fare ticket.
A travel day lasts 24 hours from midnight to midnight.You can take as many trains as you want during a travel day.
The 7 pm rule allows you to benefit from a free travel day if the following conditions are met:
- Your pass should be activated.
- You must travel on board a night train departing after 7 pm and this should be your first trip of the day.
- You must reach your destination after 4 am on the next day.
- Your arrival date should be within the validity of the pass.
The validity is the number of travel days of a rail pass.
For a rail pass with a validity of 5 days within 1 month. If you activate your rail pass on the 1st of the month, you can travel on the 3rd, 4th, 7th, 12th and 30th of this month.
Rail pass benefits
Enjoy your trip with the discounts and bonuses that come with your rail pass.
From hotel discounts to reduced museum fares and free ferry trips, your rail pass saves you money.
Get a free travel pack when you book a Eurail Pass from Rail Europe. The travel package contains a user guide and a detailed map of the European railway network.
Interactive Rail Map
Use our interactive travel map to plan your trip and view the rail network of each country covered by your rail pass.
- A. In some cases. Normally, your bicycle must be boxed and placed in a separate car, or it might have to be transported on a separate train. Extra charges may apply, and you must arrange bike transport locally. Bikes are allowed as checked luggage on the EC, IC, ICE, and TGV trains. The bike must be wrapped, with the wheels and pedals detached, and the handlebars parallel to the frame.
- A. Most major train stations have lockers or luggage storage available at an additional cost. Make sure you have some change available if you are planning to use a locker.
Q. When I select the box that says I have a pass I am not receiving any schedules, but when I do not select the box that says I have a pass I receive schedules. Why can't I book a reservation with a Pass?A. The train you are requesting does not offer reservations. Please note the train time for your travel information. To board this train you will need your pass and can take any available seat.
Q. There is also a train connection from Munich to Prague, can I use these trains to travel to Prague with the coupon?A. No, the German Rail Pass Extension is only valid on the DB Expressbus between Munich/Nuremberg and Prague.
- A. Book 1 passenger at a time, and select the Single compartment. You will need to do this step twice, once for each passenger.
- A. Frecciarossa trains offer a full sit-down restaurant service, with a regularly changing menu of traditional Italian dishes. The restaurant is very modern and elegant. Alternatively, Frecciarossa trains also feature a coffee bar service offering fresh sandwiches, snacks, desserts and hot and cold beverages.
- A. Heathrow Express arrives in London's Paddington Station.
- A. The term "Gender Specific" means that these compartments will not allow male and female passengers to travel in the same compartment. The exception to this condition is if you and your travel companion(s) intend on using all beds within the compartment. Trains in which this condition applies are: Elipsos, CNL, Lusitania, Spanish Night trains.
- A. First class on the Lyria offers large comfortable reclining seats and a bar-buffet car offering a selection of food and beverages for purchase. Second class on the Lyria offers generous legroom and a bar-buffet car offering a selection of food and beverages for purchase.
Q. Can I get a discount on train travel in Great Britain when I purchase a Eurail or Eurail Select Pass?A. No, but you are eligible for a passholder fare on Eurostar, which travels from Paris or Brussels to London. For travel in Great Britain we offer BritRail products to help you travel around the country.
answered | Posted by Colleen B. | Comments 0 | Created: 27/04/2015
answered | Posted by Dennis T. | Comments 0 | Created: 13/04/2015
answered | Posted by TSZ L. | Comments 2 | Created: 26/03/2015
answered | Posted by girish m. | Comments 0 | Created: 23/03/2015
Can i travel from frankfurt to paris and paris to antwerp if i purchase a benelux-germany saver pass for the 2 of (...)Hi Please guide me if Benelux-Germany pass allows me to also travel from Frankfurt to Paris and Paris to (...)
answered | Posted by Jimmy S. | Comments 0 | Created: 20/02/2015
Reviews & ratings
Overall rating (4)
Overall appreciationExcellent 27% Very good 7% Average 67% Poor 0% Terrible 0%
"The only way to travel!"Thomas h.
The Thalys service between Amsterdam and Bruxelles is amazing! Fast, quiet and comfortable, with outstanding onboard service on a mid-afternoon trip. I don't know why anyone would drive or fly when these trains make travel so convenient. Value for money Convenience
"more value created "Ling z. 11/10/2013
We tried the Benelux Pass with very limit knowledge of website in beginning, but it does surprised my husband and myself ! We were able to choice the Intercity/stop trains to the cities we planned to visit and some small towns passed by freely without concerns of travel cost in our five day's train trip. The more cities visited, the more value created ! Since my credit card type does not matched with local TVM, it would take much longer time to queue and to waiting at ticket office for tickets. But with the Benelux Pass, we were able to get on trains from stations conveniently. The less time spent, the more value created. The train cars are clean and on time generally, it would be better to indicate the tips or more details regarding train transferring in the train schedule booklet attached with ticket, in order to guide tourists get the better planning in advance. Thanks Value for money Convenience