Why choose us?
3 million travellers in 2013
N° 1 distributor of train tickets.
Helpful travel experts
Ask any question on our Travel Forum.
All of Europe, one place to buy your tickets!
Rail Europe Travel+
Free coupons, train travel guide and more.
Member of Trusted Commerce program.
Eurail National Pass
- Save up to ฿ 10,000 and other deals!
- Destinations: unlimited travel within one country, 21 European participating countries to choose from.
- Reservation: compulsory for high speed, scenic and night trains.
Select the country among those and discover their own Formulas and Discount
* are considered as one country: Benelux: Belgium - Netherland - Luxembourg
The Eurail One country Pass is the best way to discover the European country of your choice among 21 destinations.
It allows you unlimited travel on the national rail network of the selected country so that you will enjoy Europe step by step.
You finally can answer the question: have you ever been there?
Who can getAny person living outside the participating countries can use the Eurail National Pass.
How to useValidation
- Passes must be validated within 6 months of issuing date by a railway official in one of the countries mentioned on the rail pass (station’s desk) who also fills in the passport number.
- Passes must be validated prior to boarding 1st train (All parties must be present when validating a Saverpass).
- The date of travel has to be entered in the correct way before boarding the first train, by the traveller, in the corresponding box of the calendar.
The 7PM rule allows you to benefit from a free travel day. Make sure that the following conditions are respected:
- Your pass should be activated
- You should not have travelled by train prior to your boarding on the departure day
- Board a night train after 7:00 pm
- Arrive at your destination after 4:00 am on the next day
- The arrival date should be within the validity of the pass
If the conditions are not respected, then you have to enter the departure and arrival dates on your pass.
How to activate your pass?You must activate or validate your rail pass at the train station. A railway staff will write down the first and last day of validity on your pass and will stamp it. This procedure must be done before using your rail pass.Click on the link to view the features that are necessary to activate a Benelux Pass.
Benefit from bonuses during your stay in each European destination and tailor-make your own tour across the country. Special Pass holder fare on several European operators and trains, hotels discount, reduced boat crossing, buses, museums... your Eurail Pass allows you a wide range of negotiated offers so that you will fully enjoy the journey!
For a full list of bonuses click below on each country characteristics:
|Austria Bonuses||Hungary Bonuses||Portugal Bonuses|
|Denmark Bonuses||Italy Bonuses||Spain Bonuses|
|Finland Bonuses||Norway Bonuses||Sweden Bonuses|
|Greece Bonuses||Portugal Bonuses|
* Ireland: Northern Ireland is not included
At the moment there are no extra pass benefits for Eurail pass holders in the following countries: Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Croatia, Poland, Slovenia
Travel bonuses may necessitate usage of a travel day.
The Eurail One country Rail Pass is THE best way to discover Europe for non European residents.
Moreover, thanks to Eurail partnerships bonuses, each country can be the starting point of a complete trip: special offers on international operators and trains, discount on shipping...
Your imagination is the unique limit to your journey.
Reviews & ratings
Overall rating (0)
Overall appreciationExcellent 0% Very good 0% Average 0% Poor 0% Terrible 0%
No reviews for this product yet